2. Weekend are usually in high demand and we advise that you book 3-4 days in advance.
3. We cannot ensure that you always have the slots you desire during last minute booking, but we will try to arrange for the next available time for your massage session.
4. For fast booking, it is advisable to book using our online booking form.
5. Should you find it difficult to book using our online booking form due to technicality issue, you may book straight with our receptionist at 011-1198-1975 thru Whatsapp.
6. We only provide 1 therapist per customer per house. If there are more than 1 of you requesting for our service in the same location, unfortunately the next person would have to wait for you to finish your session first.
2. Instead of cancellation, we allow our customers to postpone 1 time to another date and time which is more convenient for them.
3. If you decided to postpone your appointment in the last minute, which is within less than 2 hours prior to your session, we will charge additional rm20 for your upcoming session. So for whatever reason that may arise, please inform us early on.
4. So please plan ahead and make sure to clear any activity which might affect or disturb your session.
5. In case of unforeseen emergency that arises during your session, it is okay to attend to the matter immediately. Our therapist will help whenever possible, but unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund for your session once started.
6. Customer who are unable to have their rescheduled session due to various reasons, we will not be postponing your sessions for the third time and no refund will be made.
7. To ensure that you enjoy a total holistic spa massage at your home, we advised that you put away all electronic temporarily and immerse yourself during the entire session.
2. Our cost is measured by the distance it takes from our office to your house by using waze, using the fastest route configuration.
3. This is how the calculation are done.
4. Should your house is more than 61km away from our office, we will kindly decline our spa services as it is not convenient for our therapist to travel back and forth and to their next appointment.
1. You must inform our therapist or receptionist regarding any medical condition which you think might affect your massage session.
2. We are not responsible for any losses incurred during your massage session, and we will take very strict action against any misconduct from our therapist.
3. Still, we ask that you to keep your valuable belonging in a safe an secure place to ensure that you have a safe of mind throughout your entire session.
4. We also have the right to decline any request that are inappropriate request and such customer will be blacklisted.
1. We do not disclose any of you personal information to any third party, except only under emergency situation where your heath is concerned- but only after seeking your consent.
2. No deposit are needed to secure your massage session.
3. Should you choose to pay up front in full, you may do so by either bank transfer or pay by credit card. Our reception will guide you in the process.
4. As for credit card, we accept payment thru Paypal and this transaction will incur additional 10% surcharge on your final amount.
1. Can you come to condos and hotels?
Yes. Definitely can. For condos who has strict security, we might require your assistance to grant access to our therapist. For hotel rooms, do provide your hotel room number once you have checked in.
2. Can you provide 2 therapist to come massage me and my friend at my house?
No. We only provide 1 therapist per customer per house.
5. Can i have couple massage?
Yes, you can.
6. Do you do postnatal massage?
No we don’t. However this is a field of interest, and we will definitely add this service in the future.
1. Can I do a massage while I’m in my first trimester?
It is advisable to do your massage after you past your first trimesters. Though there are no scientific study that proves the risk of miscarriage of having massage in your first trimester, we still need to take safety precautions as your nerve are highly sensitive in this period. If you are having back pain in this period, we advise that you take yoga classes and do light stretching exercises. Still the best way is to take ample rest for your body to recover.
2. Can I add additional add-on to my prenatal massage?
It is safe to add any of the add-ons for your prenatal massages session.
1. Can I include any add-ons for my hot stone massages?
Yes, you can include any add-ons you desire for your hot stone massage.